- Project List
- Redwood Family Center - Loving our Children
Redwood Family Center - Loving our Children
2 have signed up & 8 openings remain.
Redwood Family Center strives to create a community where women and children can heal from the pain and consequences of addiction through hope, belonging and support.
While changing diapers, rocking babies, preparing snacks and playing, there are small windows of opportunity to teach and enrich children's lives. Our goal is simple. We want each child to feel loved and cared for; we want each child nurtured in a safe environment. We are looking for childcare during our bible studies at one of our 3 locations:
- 416 Corson Ave.
- 1030 California Ave.
107 Hackberry Ave.
- Live Scan background check is performed through MPD
- In-person interview
- TB test
- Confidentiality agreement
- Mondays at 6:00 p.m. at our Hackberry location
- Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m. at our Corson location
- Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. at our California location