- Project List
- International Rescue Committee - Casework Support
International Rescue Committee - Casework Support
5 have signed up & 0 openings remain.
The International Rescue Committee helps people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover and gain control of their future.
Under the supervision of the Casework Supervisor, casework support volunteers provide services and guidance for newly arrived refugees.
- Responsibilities include:
- - Assist the resettlement team with core services such as purchasing household supplies and furniture, household set-up, orientation, purchasing supplies, transportation, and related activities that support the client resettlement process
- - Supporting the resettlement team’s efforts to link clients with appropriate educational, health and social services.
- - Assist with the timely completion and filing of client records, documentation and case files
- - Help with other case management-related tasks when needed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Apply and attend an IRC orientation
- Be interviewed by IRC staff
- Complete a background check
Hours: Minimum commitment: 4 hrs/week for a minimum 4 months
Thank You, This Project is Full