- Project List
- International Rescue Committee - Front Desk Ambassador
International Rescue Committee - Front Desk Ambassador
5 have signed up & 0 openings remain.
The International Rescue Committee helps people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover and gain control of their future.
Receptionists welcome clients, answer phone calls and assist with a variety of other clerical duties.
- Responsibilities include:
- - Greet clients and notify appropriate staff members about their arrival.
- - Answer phones, take messages and respond to general questions about the IRC.
- - Assist case managers and employment staff with filing and paperwork.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Apply and attend an IRC orientation
- Be interviewed by IRC staff
- Complete a background check
Hours: Minimum commitment: 3 - 6 hrs/week for a minimum 4 months
Thank You, This Project is Full